******In the event you are serving or selling alcohol at the community hall or city park, the city requires you to have a liquor liability insurance policy.   Your other option so that you don't have to have this coverage is to hire an outside vendor to sell or serve the alcohol.  The Vesta City Council recommends using the Vesta Bar or the Vesta Cafe.*******

You may choose form either companies below, and must list the City Of Vesta as a Certificate Holder.

© 2021 City Of Vesta - Web Design By JAKO LLC.